martes, 11 de junio de 2019


Resultado de imagen para telefono huawei animado

Hi everyone, today we will talk about piece of technology ¿what is your favorite?


For my part, if I had to choose one for the practical and the number of applications it has, I choose the cell phone. My current phone I got it when the previous came to an end, the latter was many years and I was not careful. By making my everyday life and being university, I use it all the time, to make reports, work, tests, save study material, and then study it, including th use of alarm, since I don´t have a rooster to give me this function, I need the phone to set the alarm.

Resultado de imagen para fotografias de atardecer de afric

I love photography of natural landscapes and luckily this phone manages to capture the nuances of color, shadows and contours of an environment. I also like the idea of being able to personalize a device like the cell phone through funds, letters and housing, among others. It would be really complicated not to have a phone, because having family away or working is necessary to communicate trhough these devices. However if I could not have a phone, it would not be a bad idea, since I never liked to depend on the technology, or that this absorbs me, but for all the facilities it gives us, this well.




2 comentarios:

  1. university life would be very difficult without a cell phone, I also use it for most things, especially the alarm

    ResponderBorrar