jueves, 20 de junio de 2019


I have always liked photography, although I mentioned that previous blogs. Today I want to share with about a photograph that is stored in my memory as a beautiful memory. This photograph was taken by me, shows the Chilean plateau, vast and pleasing to the eye, with the particular beauty, that when you find yourself in front of it, can´t stop looking and marveling at you. This picture was taken last year, in late 2018 on a trip to northern Chile.


I like it because it reminds me the good moments I had in that trip, and how happy I felt of being traveling at that moment, getting to know one of the many and diverse landscapes throughout Chile. This photo motivates me to continue traveling and knowing places both within Chile and outside it. Traveling fascinates me and fills me with happiness to see natural landscapes where man´s intervention does not yet exist.

5 comentarios:

  1. Photos are the memories that last in life. I also like to take pictures. ^^

    ResponderBorrar
  2. The north of Chile is very beautiful, it looks very calm and relaxing

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I feel very strange when I see a place that not seems intervened foe humans, is like traveling to the pass

    ResponderBorrar

  4. Chile has very beautiful landscapes, and very different between them

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar