jueves, 27 de junio de 2019


Imagen relacionada

Trips I would like to make...

The subject of travel has always been of my interest. There are many places I´d like to meet in and out of Chile. The planet Earth is made up of wonderful landscapes that are really a work of art.

Among the trips I have in mind for a future next within Chile is the "Torres del Paine" and Valdivia. I have traveled and known a little north and south of Chile, but I still have a long way to go. Within Latin America, I want to get to know Brazil, specifically Rio de Janeiro. Speaking of other continents, within my future plans I want to know Australia, for academic reasons, China and Africa. All the places I have named are composed of characteristic landscapes that determine them and each has a beauty that must be seen with our own eyes.

For my part, every time I set out to make a trip, I prepare, that is, work, I find out about those things I can do within that country, the meals, the proper security of the country, among others. It is necessary to know basic things about the place we want to travel, since we will finally be in a country that has another culture and customs.











4 comentarios:


  1. I would like to travel to Australia, but I have read that they are very difficult to understand!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I hope that you can travel many times, Is one of the best things that you can do in the life

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I would also like to know Chile, I think it has some beautiful landscapes :)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. We chose the same place, Torres de Paine is a must-see in southern Chile :D!

    ResponderBorrar