jueves, 11 de julio de 2019

Career-related website!

Resultado de imagen para scieloIf I had to choose from many of the websites that exist on the internet related to the degree, to choose Scielo. The latter is an electronic scientific library, which has many areas of knowledge. It is a scientific library that has only provided me with information not only in areas of my career, but in many other scientific areas. This virtual library is free and is available in many countries through the internet, as scientists from different areas publish their studies. So too, there is valuable information about diseases, pathogenic agents, animals, public health, among many other things related to my career.

 I believe that since I started my trolley in Veterinary Medicine, I have internalized with this website, and the information it contains is reliable, it is an official scientific page, which is part of CONICYT´s policies to promote research and disseminate results. The latter generates security when searching for information it from this website, as it is reliable by the above mentioned. Another of the characteristics that this page has is that it occupies technicalities in the language, however, the understanding of the same is easy, that's one of the things that I like the most about the page, besides that it´s free, since many times you have to have a license or pay to access scientific pages or scientific papers.

It´s a fully recommended page if you need information on any scientific them.

3 comentarios:

  1. I know that website. in fact most of the students of this faculty should know it. Help a lot.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think everyone in university has once used it

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar