jueves, 25 de julio de 2019


A place to visit in Santiago

Imagen relacionadaHi everyone, today's theme is a place to visit in Santiago. Even though the latter is a capital where a lot of people live and it is a rather polluted city, there places in it and around it that is worth knowing. Although for my taste I prefer natural green landscapes, this time I chose a place that is located in the commune of Quinta normal in Santiago, this is the Museum of Natural History. It´s funny because I was born in Santiago, that museum is very old, and I still don´t know it, although this city is big and there's a lot to know.

Since I was a little girl, I have been struck by this museum, because it contains and shows the history of nature in different aspects, native peoples, very old fossils, among other things. I think as people it's very important to know and understand about our history, what we are and what exists around us because that way we become more aware.

Well, so I found out the entrance for Chileans and foreigners is free and in terms of schedules, open from Monday to Saturday from 10:00-17:30, Sundays and holidays from 10:00-17:30.

I hope to be able to visit it soon and be able to live this interesting experience!

3 comentarios:

  1. I love going to the museum and spending the afternoon in the park

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Quinta normal park is a good place to go, also, near of there you can go to the "Museo de la memoria y los derechos humanos", Matucana 100 and Santiago library

    ResponderBorrar
  3. It is a good cultural landscape to go with family !

    ResponderBorrar