martes, 16 de julio de 2019

What do you want to major in?


A tough question. To tell you the truth, is still have no decision that I am going to specialize, however I have concrete ideas of the things that I like and that I would like to develop later. I have always liked the area of exotic and wild animals, even as I have named in previous blogs, I have done work in wildlife rehabilitation centers, where I have been able to know, learn and integrate into the great work of this area, because it is not only the care of the animal, but the care of it´s conservation in the environment, and in this way it´s role in the ecosystem.

Resultado de imagen para animales y planeta
The area of medicine where the surgery is located has always caught my attention. I like to be able to understand why things, their origin and that way be able to generate treatment or in other cases perform surgeries. Within the specializations of medicine, you find neurology, I think it´s something that fascinates me. Understand how the brain works and develops. While in animals it is different, because thay do not function the same as humans, that is, you cannot talk about morality or ethics when it comes to animals, there are many functions of the brain that operate in the same way in animals and humans.

Gradually I will go to my way within the race, developing all those things in which I want to be good and that make me happy.

2 comentarios:

  1. I also like the area of rehabilitation and wild animals

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I believe that in Veterinary Medicine all its specializations are beautiful and that is why it costs so much to choose

    ResponderBorrar