jueves, 18 de julio de 2019

A subject I like

Well, as in every semester there are difficult bouquets and easy bouquets. This semester I am studying Diagnostic Pathology, Toxicology, Pre-Intermediate English, Diagnostic Bases, Reproductive biotechnology and Animal Behaviour. Each of them gives me knowledge and tools for the development of my degree in different areas. However, it has always caught my attention to animal ethogyology or Animal Behavior. From a long time ago, I am always observing the behavior of animals, that is, of something as everyday as the pigeon´s courtship, the whole sequence of the male towards the female up the way ants work or worm-hunting by the birds, which are typical things that can be observed in a city environment.

The field of animal ethology encompasses different species and their behaviors. Within ethology, the behaviors that animals have within their environment, whether domestic or wild, are described. I like this topic, as it is a way of understanding animals, of empathizing with them and knowing them in profunity, generating a better well-being in situations where animals are not in their natural habitat.
Animal ethology is of vital importance in Veterinary Medicine, because thanks to this we can generate best practices when we care for our patients.

3 comentarios:

  1. I studied some of that subjects. It is quite difficult. I had a very bad time while I was studying these subjects. :'c

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I see the behavior of my dog, it produces me a lot of tenderness because I feel that her eyes tell me everything 😭

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I loved the "subject" animal behavior, it is a subject that most of my companions finded too lazy. To me I loved, it is so interesting to learn about behavior, I think it is like the language of the animals about as they try to communicate and I find it so interesting

    ResponderBorrar